- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Flyovers & $5 General Admission
May 29 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The museum will be open on Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day with a Memorial Day flyover scheduled for 10:59–11:17 AM over Nampa, Meridian Eagle, and Boise.
*Flyover may be canceled due to weather. Please check our Facebook page for updates! Museum will still be open 9–5 with $5 admission.
$5 museum general admission and kids under 6 are free!
On Memorial Day we salute the service and sacrifice of our veterans and honor those who gave their life in service to our country.
Our flight path will pass over several hospitals, cemeteries, and parks at the time and direction listed below.
Best wishes from all of us at the Warhawk Air Museum.
- 10:59AM — Saint Alphonsus Nampa (South Side)
- 11:00AM — Kohlerlawn Cemetery
- 11:03 AM — St Luke’s Meridian (West Side)
- 11:03 AM — Kleiner Park
- 11:04 AM — Saint Alphonsus Eagle (South Side)
- 11:11 AM — Veterans Cemetery
- 11:13 AM — Morris Hill
- 11:14 AM — St Luke’s Boise & Boise VA (South Side)
- 11:15 AM — Veterans Memorial Park
- 11:16 AM — Cloverdale Cemetery
- 11:17 AM — Meridian Cemetery
Who to watch for:
*Aircraft list subject to change.